BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Liv S.
Ohio
It clears your acne overnight! The only bad thing is that once there’s only a quarter left it doesn’t work as well for some reason. If you struggle with acne you should get this!!
Vicki W.
Love this product for the occasional blemish that pops up unexpectedly. Very effective over night as usually it is significantly improved wth jus one treatment. This product lasts forever and I love that it's available in a plastic bottle now!
Maci F.
I purchased this product ages ago. It was pricey at the time but I've realized it has last me literally forever. I bought it at sephora. This a miracle worker for those terrible trouble zits that are deep and painful. It brings the blemish to the surface and dries it up within a day.
Nadine C.
This item can be a hit or miss... some days it works great but other days it doesn't even make a dent in preventing a pimple. I would recommend it to a friend though because I've had success 60% of the time.
Ashley S.
Amazing for a spot treatment!! It can make you look a little crazy going to bed since you dab it on and let it dry over night, but works so well and is my go-to product for spots.
Avital E.
This is a pretty good product except for the fact that it is very harsh on your skin. The scent is harsh but other than that it it burns your skin( and I don't have sensitive skin so this is not common for me at all). But it usually helps me when I use it.
Samantha A.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to product when ever I get a break out! This does wonders for my acne and I love that it's a product that dries and doesn't come off on your sheets when you sleep
Giselle O.
I use this product only when i have pimples since it works so well it's gone the next day . It's a bit pricey but worth it because when using you only need a little bit of product
Kaylyn B.
Perfect for those pimples that won't go away. Just a little dab of it can make such a difference. You would instantly see a difference within a couple of days. Highly recommend
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product!! It's so little but so effective. Definitely recommend to try it if you haven't. Just put a little on acne and it will prevent the acne or lighten any marks
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?