BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Santos M.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing. I noticed a difference within the first week of using it. It only keeps making my skin even better. Definitely worth every penny. Not at all difficult to use.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Reduces inflammation and redness very similar to Kate somervilles spot treatment. Didn't work to clear my skin bc my skin is very bad but ideal for someone who gets breakouts every once and a while. Would buy again.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I get really bad breakouts and nothing I have used has helped my breakouts as much as this drying lotion! Literally dab on such a small amount and by the morning my breakouts are so much smaller and less inflamed.
Victoria T.
This immediately works and I see a reduction in spots the next morning. The only downfall is that it stings and takes some work to reach the pink area. It also doesn't travel well because it needs to stay up right
Caitlin L.
My absolute favorite product for sudden breakouts. I just apply a dab of this with a cotton swab at night, and I wake up with the pimple either gone or diminished greatly. LIFESAVER!
Cherie S.
This drying lotion is my go to when I have a pimple. It is a very pretty pink color and is in a cute bottle. It was very very effective. I repeat using this every time I have a pimple. I would definitely buy again.
Katie V.
corona, CA
I have used so many drying products in the past 10 years and I have never found anything as great as this product . You put it on a spot and it's almost gone the next day . It's so great my fiancé even steals it !
Sami B.
Roswell, GA
Love this product. I have to have it stocked at all times. If I have a pimple, I dab some on over night and the pimple is either gone or half the size by morning. Definitely recommend
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
This is perfect for spot treatments. I usually put this on spots before bed and wash it for in the morning. Definitely worth the cost. It sort of tingles when you first apply but you can tell it is working.
Diane F.
Alexandria , VA
I have used this product in the past, and it works like a miracle for those stubborn pimples. It does have a weird smell when you first apply. Overall it's great for acne treatment.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?