BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
This is perfect for spot treatments. I usually put this on spots before bed and wash it for in the morning. Definitely worth the cost. It sort of tingles when you first apply but you can tell it is working.
Samantha S.
Everyone calls this their holy grail product but I just don't see it. I use it on the spots they say you should but by the time I'm awake its all rubbed off my face with no results.
Diane F.
Alexandria , VA
I have used this product in the past, and it works like a miracle for those stubborn pimples. It does have a weird smell when you first apply. Overall it's great for acne treatment.
Molly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with this stuff!!! Just a little dab on a zit will clear it up by morning. The smell is oberwhelmingly pungent, but it's worth it for what the product does. 10/10 recommend.
Maggie H.
Love this drying lotion! It works perfectly for little bumps festering under the surface of the skin. I don't get a ton of acne so when I do it's pretty embarrassing this stuff works wonders. Great price!
Karla L.
La Puente, CA
This drying lotion really does wonders. Apply it right before bed and the next day you wake up feeling amazing because your acne has went down. It's that amazing. It comes with a lot of product but I will be re purchasing.
Emily H.
Bellevue, WA
I use this as spot treatment when I have any pimples. I'll apply it overnight and by the next day its gone. I use it with a qtip and just put a small amount and dab it on my pimple.
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
This stuff is as close as it gets to magic. Holy moly. Without a doubt there's a difference from a pimple overnight. My painful deep pimples dry out and there's a vast difference.
Aleisa M.
My ride or die spot treament. Whenever I have a spot coming out I just dab this on before bed and it's gone in the morning! A wonderfully priced spot treatment for anyone to use! This saves my life constantly.
Vicki W.
Love this product for the occasional blemish that pops up unexpectedly. Very effective over night as usually it is significantly improved wth jus one treatment. This product lasts forever and I love that it's available in a plastic bottle now!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?