BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Hana A.
Helps shrink random zits that randomly appear. Not as instantly gratifying as the reviews said. I also hate that the calamine was visible even after drying. However it is gentle and easy to apply

Dyani H.
I really do like this product, but it doesn't seem to be my miracle product. Although it does clear up a breakout in about two days, it doesn't zap it away overnight like everyone raves.
ellen 💋.
I got really bad acne from switching off/on birth control IN A TWO WEEK period. It lasted 7 months. I finally bought this and it helped overnight. I use it still when I get pop ups from period acne
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
I like this. It smells not great, but its super effective. After just a few days it shrunk the size of my pimples. Its not very effective for deep rooted pimples, but good for white heads
Katie G.
Tuckahoe , NY
I wouldn't say this is a miracle product since it takes 2 to 3 nights of continual use to see a reduction in my blemish but it gets the job done without over drying the rest of my face.
Sarah P.
I used this product bc I saw Kylie Jenner using it. It honestly didn't totally dry out my zits like I expected it to, and the bottle dried out before I could finish using it - and it's pricey for that to happen.
Katie V.
corona, CA
I have used so many drying products in the past 10 years and I have never found anything as great as this product . You put it on a spot and it's almost gone the next day . It's so great my fiancé even steals it !
Cherie S.
This drying lotion is my go to when I have a pimple. It is a very pretty pink color and is in a cute bottle. It was very very effective. I repeat using this every time I have a pimple. I would definitely buy again.
Sami B.
Roswell, GA
Love this product. I have to have it stocked at all times. If I have a pimple, I dab some on over night and the pimple is either gone or half the size by morning. Definitely recommend
Santos M.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing. I noticed a difference within the first week of using it. It only keeps making my skin even better. Definitely worth every penny. Not at all difficult to use.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?