BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
This stuff is like magic in a bottle. I will continue to purchase this and use it on all my blemishes. It reduces the size and redness immediately. It's a bit drying but that's the point.
Cate G.
if you're looking to clear up your skin overnight.... this is definitely the product for you. this product works wonders in such a short amount of time, and a little goes a long way. clears up your skin like no other !!!!
Mariah S.
This is a great lotion for those pimples on your skin that are forming and you can feel them coming to the surface. it is super effective and for the price you pay I think it is a great value. This product is a staple and I would forever repurchase this.
Sarah R.
phoenix
The first acne product I tried and I love it. It made my whiteheads disappear although some did get a bit bigger but with the Drying Cream, they went away! Recommend to anyone acne prone
Jadiena D.
I don't get a lot of acne but when I get, this is my go to product to stop the acne to blow up. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth the money. I bought in Anthropologie. It was $18.00.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
This is really good for acne that just pops up out of nowhere you put it on before you go to bed and it's gone or almost gone the next day. It's not cheap but not expensive. I would recommend.
ellen 💋.
I got really bad acne from switching off/on birth control IN A TWO WEEK period. It lasted 7 months. I finally bought this and it helped overnight. I use it still when I get pop ups from period acne
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
Amazing product, really helps clear blemishes. First time using it and I will definitely be purchaisng again in the future!!! I had heard about it from a friend which made me want to try it out and I am so glad I did! Another success for mario badescu!!!
Katie G.
Tuckahoe , NY
I wouldn't say this is a miracle product since it takes 2 to 3 nights of continual use to see a reduction in my blemish but it gets the job done without over drying the rest of my face.
Ashley I.
Cincinnati, OH
If I ever have a bad spot on my face this seriously clears it up over night even the most stubborn spots. I get bad cystic acne on my skin right after my period and it even clears that up
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?