BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jocelyn R.
Great for white heads! I’ve been using also where I have blackheads and I think it helps. I’ve been mainly using it on my siblings that get Whitehead and makes a big difference for them. Definitely have to be careful not to use it on broken skin, it will burn.
Adriana M.
union city
I suffer from acne on my t-zone area & I dab this on right before bed & it literally drys everything up. I would say not to use it every night, but I use it 2-3 times a week. I saw great change in my skin when using this.
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail spot treatment. This changes a pimple over night. It has a strong smell but it is worth the results. I couldn't say enough great things about this product. Life saver!
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
This stuff is like magic in a bottle. I will continue to purchase this and use it on all my blemishes. It reduces the size and redness immediately. It's a bit drying but that's the point.
Jadiena D.
I don't get a lot of acne but when I get, this is my go to product to stop the acne to blow up. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth the money. I bought in Anthropologie. It was $18.00.
Mariah S.
This is a great lotion for those pimples on your skin that are forming and you can feel them coming to the surface. it is super effective and for the price you pay I think it is a great value. This product is a staple and I would forever repurchase this.
Cate G.
if you're looking to clear up your skin overnight.... this is definitely the product for you. this product works wonders in such a short amount of time, and a little goes a long way. clears up your skin like no other !!!!
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
This is my all time favorite acne spot treatment! You put this over any red spots or little pimples and they will be gone in the morning! This cream has saved my life multiple times! I need to buy more asap since I've used so much
Joanne H.
My favorite for pimples! I put a little over my pimple before bed and when I wake up its gone! Unless it's one of those big ones then that takes a few days but this stuff really works!
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
This product works great but not immediately like a lot of people say. It takes about 2 nights for this to help a blemish on me, and still doesn't take it away fully, but definitely helps!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?