BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Anna Lee H.
Florence, SC
This is the best way to get rid of a pimple! If you have a spot pop up, put it on before you wake up and you will not be disappointed. Effective, but gentle. It didn't dry out my skin or make me irritated, and for someone with sensitive skin, that's a big deal!
Shannon M.
I loveeee this. It does amazing things for my acne and oily pores. I haven't actually used it overnight because an hour or so of using this has been effective for me, but the next time I have a terrible breakout and NEED an overnight treatment, this is what I'll reach for!
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
Holy grail cannot live without this ever. I have very problematic skin so I go through this like maybe one bottle every 1-2 months. It's so effective and smells kind of like a herbal medicine but I like it a lot. Really dries out acne !!
Stephanie R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I've heard about this product for years and recently decided to pick it up. Definitely effective on clearing up breakouts in a faster amount of time than on their own. Would recommend to a friend.
Mariah F.
Kylie Jenner wasn't just shamelessly promoting this product. It works really well, I put it on at night when I have a zit and it is less inflamed the next morning. It's definitely something I would recommend to my friend.
Lauryn P.
I
I love this product!!! I simply just put a q-tip in the pink liquid and dab on problem areas overnight and it has usually dried up by the morning. Highly recommend!
Adriana M.
union city
I suffer from acne on my t-zone area & I dab this on right before bed & it literally drys everything up. I would say not to use it every night, but I use it 2-3 times a week. I saw great change in my skin when using this.
Mykela I.
Conshohocken, PA
Just bought this a couple weeks ago for the first time & im really liking it. Super drying but non irritating. I wish I got more of he product for the price, but it does deliver results on pimples ( not on black heads).
Christina N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I live off of this bottle!! Anytime I see acne looking bad, I apply some of the cream on before going to bed and wash it off in the morning. Totally inexpensive and easy for good skincare!
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail spot treatment. This changes a pimple over night. It has a strong smell but it is worth the results. I couldn't say enough great things about this product. Life saver!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?