BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kwana B.
Portland
I love this product sooooo much it’s amazing. I am a repeating user cause it’s great. I bought it at ulta for $17 totally worth it. It definitely met my expectations. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Karyme R.
Seven Springs
The best spot acne treatment ever!!! Has kept my skin super clear & this is a must have skincare product. It's extremely effective & I would honestly recommend it to anyone & everyone. My skin looks healthy & glowy!!!
Anna W.
Wahiawa, HI
I have cystic acne and this doesnt dully remove them but it gets rhem to q manageable level, regular acne it does dry up. I just dont like the bottle, you cant shake it and have to use a brush or q-tip to apply this.
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
I have tried this a few nights in a row and I still have the breakouts. From the hype of this product I figured it would get rid of them quicker. It did however I think help them from getting any worse. This has a very strong smell but it does go away.
Kenzie H.
Sioux Falls
This product is a life saver! Put it on at night and the next morning zits are either gone or definitely on their way out. The price is amazing, along with all his other products. I’ve been using this stuff for a couple years and will for sure continue.
Mary K.
Landis, NC
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan and this is my favorite product from the brand! It was helped my acne bug time. I always put it on before bed and would wake up and see a difference! But I had to watch how often I used it because it can easily dry your skin out but it’s worth it!
Sway S.
Humphrey, AR
I love this product, it helped with those stubborn little zits. I use it once a week, if that. Also, it has a strong smell. Use this as a spot treatment overnight mask. The packaging is nice, glass bottle with a twist cap.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product by Mario Badescu is an absolute God send! My fiancé has such oily skin, and he works outside in the heat with sweat and dirt, and other factors that can cause break outs. Since buying him this drying lotion from Ulta, it is an absolute must have staple in his routine and he absolutely cannot go without it. If he sees the sign of a pimple/white head/ breakout, he cleanses his face and spot treats with this Mario Badescu drying lotion. He swears hands down this is the best product he has ever owned for his breakouts, and boy have we tried a lot. From drugstore brands like Clearasil creams and spot treat tubes, astringent wipes, Biore charcoal scrubs,foaming cleansers to gel cleansers, exuviance, toners, all the way to Peter Thomas Roth clear blemish treating circle dot stickers that you place on your pimples- Mario Badescu drying lotion trumps them all. I had a patch on my chin that looked like there was going to become a few future pimples, & he dabbed the drying lotion on my face and low and behold, it all was gone and clear in the morning. And, it's not too drying to the point where when he wakes up after spot treating that his skin, is broken or cracked or super dry, it's just enough to eliminate the break out, but we have experienced that with other brands and seen it happen in the past undoubtedly. I am so thankful for this Mario Badescu drying lotion it is absolutely five stars, we will continue to repurchase this product, and it's so inexpensive, and you don't need much product at all so it lasts!!! It's a total win all the way around! And I would absolutely recommend this product to others! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Whitney W.
St. Louis
I love this stuff! It seems to be the only thing that works for my pimples. I apply it after my moisturizer at night. I wake up and my pimples typically shrink in size or disappear. I will continue to repurchase it.
Emma R.
I love this stuff so much. I really feel like this helps improve acne overnight. It works best on surface pimples, not deep cystic acne. I bought mine at Ulta and was able to use a coupon. I will definitely repurchase.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?