BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
raegan k.
El Dorado Hills
this is a very good of product for acne i would recommend only using in specific spots because it will dry and irritate spots that don't need to be treated. it's easy to use and your skin looks better after treating the spots
Sarah Y.
Burleson, TX
This is my favorite spot treatment. You simply apply it at night and by the time you wake up in the morning, the spot is significantly smaller. As someone with very dry skin, I haven't had a problem with it drying out my skin. I would definitely recommend!
Anna Lee H.
Florence, SC
This is the best way to get rid of a pimple! If you have a spot pop up, put it on before you wake up and you will not be disappointed. Effective, but gentle. It didn't dry out my skin or make me irritated, and for someone with sensitive skin, that's a big deal!
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
This actually works very well! Just put it on your acne the night before the next day it will get much smaller the next day. If you get occasional acne this is a great product to have on hand.
Erika E.
Chicago
I put this on whatever pimple I may have and leave it on overnight, and I almost always wake up with the pimple greatly reduced in size. I would recommend to anyone that gets random pimples.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Doesn't really work for me dries my skin out really bad and makes it really flakey and kind of burns when you put it on would not purchase again really disappointed wanted it to work really bad
Sarah c.
Burr Ridge , IL
A must have in your skincare routine! One of the best spot treatments I have ever tried! Apply before bed and it minimizes the problem areas with overnight results. Definitely worth the price! You will not be disappointed!
reed m.
Mobile, AL
This product is usually recommend when you go into Ulta... it's ok it doesn't do the job I wanted I thought it would've worked over night but didn't it took a couple of days. I wouldn't buy again but I love their other products
Sam M.
Portland, OR
This product is great! It definitely helps to bring pimples to the surface faster, and by the next day pimples are greatly reduced in size and redness. It doesn't completely get rid of my acne, but it does help with the appearance.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
The MB drying lotion is my FAVORITE product ever. Put this on a zit and the next day it's basically gone. It's also gentle on the skin. You can get it in a glass bottle or plastic for traveling. Very good product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?