BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sophee M.
Rigby
Amazing! This product is great to use! I will put it on and then moisturize the spots around it and being an acne prone teen, it shrinks my blemishes over night. And one bottle lasts me forever!
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
Best. Stuff. Ever. If you put this on an open breakout it will be gone by the next morning. Such a good product for a good price. It's very affordable at Ulta. I always have this on my vanity for emergencies
Sarah N.
Everyone needs this, and I'm sure most have tried it. It takes a pimple away in 2 days - quick working. It's worth the price because it's a miracle worker. Easy to use and apply, just wash off.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I use this product religiously when I even feel a pimple coming on. I do think that it clears up any acne quicker than if you used nothing at all, but I was expecting it to be a little quicker.
Amber Z.
Boston
love this product, but it don't see immediate results after using it. i have to use it over the spot for a couple of nights before the pimple goes away. i will definitely be repurchasing though!
Juliana S.
I personally do not love it on my skin type. I do have young skin that's oily and prone to acne, it does not banish a zit over night but after a few nights it may disappear. Overall I have not had the best luck with this product
Maylee C.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely a price-worthy product! This product has done wonders for my skin, and I don't have to worry when a spot comes up, because I can just use the dying lotion and it's gone the next day! It's a bit harsh on the skin, but it's definitely worth it.
Anna Lee H.
Florence, SC
This is the best way to get rid of a pimple! If you have a spot pop up, put it on before you wake up and you will not be disappointed. Effective, but gentle. It didn't dry out my skin or make me irritated, and for someone with sensitive skin, that's a big deal!
Erika E.
Chicago
I put this on whatever pimple I may have and leave it on overnight, and I almost always wake up with the pimple greatly reduced in size. I would recommend to anyone that gets random pimples.
Sarah Y.
Burleson, TX
This is my favorite spot treatment. You simply apply it at night and by the time you wake up in the morning, the spot is significantly smaller. As someone with very dry skin, I haven't had a problem with it drying out my skin. I would definitely recommend!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?