BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Haley and Jordan O.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is a great product that we definitely recommend! If you have an incoming zit this will help so much! Sometimes we wake up and it's completely gone or much smaller. This is a really great spot treatment that works!
Amber Z.
Boston
love this product, but it don't see immediate results after using it. i have to use it over the spot for a couple of nights before the pimple goes away. i will definitely be repurchasing though!
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
I use this almost every night for those stubborn pimples! It works like charm! My boyfriend also steals it from me. It has a cute packaging. I saw Kylie Jenner include this in her skin routines.
Juliana S.
I personally do not love it on my skin type. I do have young skin that's oily and prone to acne, it does not banish a zit over night but after a few nights it may disappear. Overall I have not had the best luck with this product
Hayley G.
This is my "go-to" product for breakouts! It far exceeded my expectations and the bottle has lasted me so long because it only takes a little! I bought this at Ulta and would recommend to others!
Maylee C.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely a price-worthy product! This product has done wonders for my skin, and I don't have to worry when a spot comes up, because I can just use the dying lotion and it's gone the next day! It's a bit harsh on the skin, but it's definitely worth it.
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
So amazing!! This clears break outs overnight. I purchased mine from ulta. The package is perfect as well as the price. the smell is a bit strong and off putting but it works so well that I don't mind!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I use this product religiously when I even feel a pimple coming on. I do think that it clears up any acne quicker than if you used nothing at all, but I was expecting it to be a little quicker.
Sophee M.
Rigby
Amazing! This product is great to use! I will put it on and then moisturize the spots around it and being an acne prone teen, it shrinks my blemishes over night. And one bottle lasts me forever!
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
Best. Stuff. Ever. If you put this on an open breakout it will be gone by the next morning. Such a good product for a good price. It's very affordable at Ulta. I always have this on my vanity for emergencies
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?