BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
I have not been as impressed with this line of products as I had hoped. The drying lotion definitely dries active breakouts but I haven't experienced them going away any faster. I would not repurchase this product.
Jordan R.
Irmo , SC
Perfect for stubborn breakouts! Clears up over night. Definitely met my expectations as a first time user and I would highly recommend for anyone dealing with breakouts. Easy to use and works wonders
Katie S.
Newport, TN
Great for spot treating acne. I only use this in my nightly skincare routine as I'm unsure of how it would do under makeup. I purchased tutus as Ulta and would definitely repurchase! Highly recommend!
Nur C.
THIS WORKS WONDERS! I really don't understand how but I'll put it on at night before I fall asleep and when I wake up, my skin is clear. Yes, it's very pricey for the size and product, but it's worth it. Buy this! You won't regret it.
Veronica L.
Greatest spot treatment ever! After I go about my skin care routine, I dab a bit on any problem areas with a Qtip. I notice a huge difference each morning when I wake up.
Kayla G.
Adams, MA
The best thing on the market to help the redness and painfulness of a pimple that hasnt broken through yet. This is such a holy grail for me I own 3 , one for my bathroom one near my bed at my house and one for my college dorm. (:
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
Every time I have a pimple I put this on it at night it goes away though out the night and a good value works really good I love it and it does have a weird scent and I've bought this about 4 other time and will continue too
Genesis R.
Bronx , NY
This little bottle should last you a very long time. If I have any new breakouts, I simply dip a swab in the bottle and dab it on the break out. By morning time you will see a HUGE difference.
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
Not gonna lie this dries me out pretty bad but if I get the point q-tips and be precise with it you can’t even really tell I have a teeny tiny dry patch and it does well drying up the zit really fast!
Mikayla H.
Mequon
It got rid of a few of my acne spots pretty quickly, and didn't irritate the skin. I got it at an Ulta, can't remember how much though. I was pretty impressed by it, I've gone through two bottles.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?