BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is magic in a bottle! Use this over night to reduce size and redness of problem zits. Over the course of a few days zits disappear! Love and highly recommend! It looks like a tiny bottle, but you really don't need that much product!
Zully V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love the smell of this!!!!!!!!! I like this product only thing is I wished it was a bit more stronger so it can dry out my more inflamed big pimples I get sometimes :/ .. it works for smaller ones .
Brooke R.
I love this drying lotion. It's so great for drying out and reducing pimples. Do not shake it though. Be diligent with the products on your breakouts each night and you will see results! Give it a try!
Crystal K.
Mililani
I love this stuff! I use it every night whenever necessary. I find that when I apply it to my acne it does a great job in shrinking or making it disappear. A little goes a long way. Would recommend!!!
Janelle D.
This is my favorite product ever. It works so good and I will recommend this to everyone. I put it on at night after my skin care routine and by morning my acne is practically disappeared.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
I have not been as impressed with this line of products as I had hoped. The drying lotion definitely dries active breakouts but I haven't experienced them going away any faster. I would not repurchase this product.
Breonna D.
Corvallis , OR
Love this stuff. Yes I feel a break up coming on or a pimple popping up I always use this on it. It works really well at drying it out and making it go away faster. Worth trying out and easy to find.
Katie S.
Newport, TN
Great for spot treating acne. I only use this in my nightly skincare routine as I'm unsure of how it would do under makeup. I purchased tutus as Ulta and would definitely repurchase! Highly recommend!
Meghan F.
Arlington, TX
Love all of my Mario Badescu products. This drying lotion is amazing when you need to dry out a problem spot on your face. My only complaint is that it really dries you out after the acne spot is gone.
Liliana H.
San Francisco , CA
Love this stuff. As soon as I feel a pimple I dab a qtip into bottle and apply to affected area. Mainly use it at night. I have dry sensitive skin and works well. It comes in a glass or plastic bottle.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?