BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jordan R.
Irmo , SC
Perfect for stubborn breakouts! Clears up over night. Definitely met my expectations as a first time user and I would highly recommend for anyone dealing with breakouts. Easy to use and works wonders
Hilda R.
Fast drying on a blemish !! Does what it says!!! My teens love it! Use every other day!! But be careful it might sting!! It's a good value because it last a long time ! Use with cotton tips it is great
Nur C.
THIS WORKS WONDERS! I really don't understand how but I'll put it on at night before I fall asleep and when I wake up, my skin is clear. Yes, it's very pricey for the size and product, but it's worth it. Buy this! You won't regret it.
Sabrina D.
I've never seen a blemish treatment work so effectively so fast before. this 100% does the job if you put it on your blemishes to dry over night, the next day your face is almost if not completely clear. Great product, highly recommend
gladys l.
Ulysses, KS
This product works wonders!! I purchased it because Kylie Jenner is using it so I assumed that was just an ad but you literally have to try it!! Love the plastic packaging
Crystal K.
Mililani
I love this stuff! I use it every night whenever necessary. I find that when I apply it to my acne it does a great job in shrinking or making it disappear. A little goes a long way. Would recommend!!!
Meghan F.
Arlington, TX
Love all of my Mario Badescu products. This drying lotion is amazing when you need to dry out a problem spot on your face. My only complaint is that it really dries you out after the acne spot is gone.
Shriya K.
Cleveland, OH
This is miraculous! I have bad cystic acne and I use it as a spot treatment before I go to bed and I wake up with everything basically gone! It's amazing and for its price point I couldn't recommend it more!
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is magic in a bottle! Use this over night to reduce size and redness of problem zits. Over the course of a few days zits disappear! Love and highly recommend! It looks like a tiny bottle, but you really don't need that much product!
Breonna D.
Corvallis , OR
Love this stuff. Yes I feel a break up coming on or a pimple popping up I always use this on it. It works really well at drying it out and making it go away faster. Worth trying out and easy to find.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?