BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Julisa M.
I just purchased this product from Nordstrom . I heard so much about it . I was in search of something to combat the acne flare ups that sometime appear on my face . This little beauty did just the trick
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
As soon as I feel a zit coming out I just put a dad of this on and leave it on overnight. The next morning it would be gone. You get a great amount of product for the price. Definitely would recommend it.
Tayler C.
Mesa, AZ
I don’t know how I went my whole life with out this ! This is the best spot treatment ever ! It definitely makes your pimples visibly smaller and less red overnight ! It’s a bit pricey but so worth it !
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
My all time favorite go to product for those gross pimples or breakouts that ruin your day! I bought mine from ulta and will continue to repurchase. Never fails! Highly suggest. Definitely worth the hype.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn
Honestly one of the fastest and BEST ways to get rid of acne. I've been using this product for maybe 2+ years and it honestly has me convinced that Mario Badescu is some kind of crazy magic! If you haven't tried it yet, add it to your wish list STAT!
Sage N.
Love this for my pimples. I leave the product on my pimples over night. Then in the morning minimizes . It help me get no acne scars. I always use this product. It will probably last you a year or more depending how many time you use it.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is amazing! I rarely get pimples, but when I do, they're BAD! I dab some of this on at night and notice a huge difference by morning! After a few days, I'm good to go!
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
AMAZING! Dries blemishes overnight. Great value, you only need a little and it goes along way. Packaging is nice and convenient to use. I purchased online through the site directly.
I'll be buying more.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
Even with a moisturizer it dried my face out. Not to mention it burned to put on. It made my face super red and irritated. I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin. It was pretty cheap but you don't get that much in each bottle.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I love this stuff!!! I use this anytime I have a zit and the next morning it looks so much better and less red! It's easy to use and the scent doesn't bother me. I would def recommend this spot treatment!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?