BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Julia T.
Columbia Hts, MN
Dries my pimples overnight & they’re gone by morning! I love it! Very gentle on the face. It’s a bit pricey but it’s the best money I’ve spent! Also I thought it would be bad, and I’d absolutely buy again!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
Just dip a q tip in until you get the pink formula on it, dot it on your blemishes and get ready to wake up satisfied. Once I heard that this was what Kylie Jenner used, I knew I had to have it. It's great!
Barbie B.
This product dries up any blemish you have over night! I typically put it on a break out after I've washed my face and it works so quick. I ordered it online and it came fairly quickly as well I have bought 2 so fair and I'll continue buying
Kelly O.
Love love love this stuff! It truly works wonders overnight on my pimples. They shrink in size and using this 2 nights in a row almost completely removes the new pimples! This is a staple in my skin care routine
Kayli I.
Lima, OH
This is a great product I use anytime I get a pimple! It not only helps to reduce the size by drying the pimple but also helps the overall redness. You have to try it yourself!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
The only acne spot treatment worth spending your money on. I've used it for over 10 years and swear by it. Just make sure you moisturize the area well if you're skin is dry.
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
THE BEST IVE EVER USED FOR PIMPLES. Great for spot treatment. Do not shake the bottle! Simply dip a q-tip and put on your blemishes overnight. Doesn't smell to great and it burns but it really does the job.
Ashley H.
Clay Center , OH
Dries up any acne overnight. It works so well with my acne prone skin. I used it for the first time about a month ago and I really love it so far. I got it from urban outfitters and it was very inexpensive.
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
My all time favorite go to product for those gross pimples or breakouts that ruin your day! I bought mine from ulta and will continue to repurchase. Never fails! Highly suggest. Definitely worth the hype.
Micaela M.
This is a great drying lotion for cystic acne or someone with pimples from hormones. Packaging comes in glass or plastic component. I used this on both hormonal and cystic acne and it seemed to do a pretty good job of downsizing the area!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?