BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
THE BEST IVE EVER USED FOR PIMPLES. Great for spot treatment. Do not shake the bottle! Simply dip a q-tip and put on your blemishes overnight. Doesn't smell to great and it burns but it really does the job.
kristy P.
Davidson, NC
If you have any kind of acne you need this in your life!!!!!! It is the best thing ever. If you have a pimple put this on it before you go to sleep and in the morning it will be gone! This has saved me sooo many times! This product is a life saver!!!!!!
Ashley H.
Clay Center , OH
Dries up any acne overnight. It works so well with my acne prone skin. I used it for the first time about a month ago and I really love it so far. I got it from urban outfitters and it was very inexpensive.
Bella L.
Buffalo, NY
This is my savior. My go to whenever I have a pimple. I get it on amazon prime and it shows up the next day. Good value lasts a while. Been using for years and put it on every night. No complaints about this
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
The only acne spot treatment worth spending your money on. I've used it for over 10 years and swear by it. Just make sure you moisturize the area well if you're skin is dry.
Mario B.
Garland
This is a miracle worker it gets rid of sudden acne that i get super fast literally in less than an hour lr ocernight this is amazing for acne that wont go away this will do it for you loterally a life saver
Erin K.
This really works to dry up any spots you have. Just put it on before bed and it gets rid of any problems overnight. The only problem is that rubs off while you're sleeping and can get all over your pillow.
valentina r.
Staten Island, NY
HOLY GRAIL! Consistent part of my skin routine, it literally dries any incoming icky pimples over night. The price is really amazing compared to other products on the market and nothing works as well as this
Charlene M.
I really like this product and can't even with how amazing this brand is in general!! I dab this on my zits and it drys it right up over night. This little bottle lasts a long time which I also appreciate.
Stephanie D.
I can honestly say this will definitely help with those hard under the skin pimples and little ones on the face. It's definitely worth the price and it's a skin saver. It will always be apart of my skincare.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?