BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
This product really does work!! I rarely break out but when I do it's very red and noticeable!! I apply this and it helps calm it, its obvious it's not a miracle worker but it makes the problem time speed up
Brenda G.
Hayward, CA
This stuff has saved my skin. You just use a Q-tip and dab those little pink dots on your blemish areas and I swear I wake up the next morning with my pimples visibly going away
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
I've been using this stuff for 15 years. It's one of the only things that (for me) will effectively diminish breakouts overnight. One bottle lasts a really long time, so it's a great value. I've even gotten my boyfriend hooked on it. Love it!
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
When I break out, which is rare, I use this drying lotion to target those tricky blemishes. It's small and great to take with me when I travel or at home (it lasts me forever). I use it overnight and it dries them out in an instant! Love it!
Ashley H.
Clay Center , OH
Dries up any acne overnight. It works so well with my acne prone skin. I used it for the first time about a month ago and I really love it so far. I got it from urban outfitters and it was very inexpensive.
Jamey E.
Cottage grove, WI
A friend from work recommended this to me and I am so thankful! It has a very strong smell and stings when applying but it works so well! Sometimes it does rub off on clothing and bedding but it's worth it!
Erin K.
This really works to dry up any spots you have. Just put it on before bed and it gets rid of any problems overnight. The only problem is that rubs off while you're sleeping and can get all over your pillow.
Kelly O.
Love love love this stuff! It truly works wonders overnight on my pimples. They shrink in size and using this 2 nights in a row almost completely removes the new pimples! This is a staple in my skin care routine
Charlene M.
I really like this product and can't even with how amazing this brand is in general!! I dab this on my zits and it drys it right up over night. This little bottle lasts a long time which I also appreciate.
Amelia Q.
Cutler Bay
This product is the BOMB, it's the first time I've purchase this product & I honestly can't live without it. I use it at night if I have any white heads. I bought mines at ulta & I definitely do recommend ☺👌
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?