BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Rhea R.
This is a holy grail product for me. I use it almost nightly and it lessens and eventually fades away my acne over time. It's definitely worth the 17$ so investment because it really does work as a spot treatment.
Emma R.
I love this stuff so much. I really feel like this helps improve acne overnight. It works best on surface pimples, not deep cystic acne. I bought mine at Ulta and was able to use a coupon. I will definitely repurchase.
Lauren S.
Green Bay
This is one of the best products I have used. I was not sure if it was going to be worth the price, but it definitely is. The packaging of the product is great and the bottle will last you a long time. This is something that I would buy again!!
Brooklynn M.
Kingston, NY
The drying cream is a dream for anyone with minor breakouts or big pimples. I use this lotion whenever I have a minor breakout and I sleep with it on my face. I can always count on it to decrease the inflammation and help get rid of my acne quickly!
Tarryn J.
Queens
This is really good for getting rid of whiteheads overnight. I only have to dab a little bit on and make sure I don't smudge it while it's drying down, and when I wash it off in the morning the whitehead is gone.
Autumn F.
Laurel Hill , NC
I really love this stuff and it’s helped a lot with stubborn acne on my forehead. When I first got it I was struggling with some spots that wouldn’t go away but after applying it overnight, everything went away.
Cortney C.
San Diego
This stuff works well on Whiteheads but doesn’t touch cystic acne. It’s pretty gentle if you use it once a day but is very drying if used more often. I would recommend this to people with few pustule acne spots.
Olivia M.
Edwards
This stuff absolutely works so amazingly. On my skin it significantly diminishes blemishes and break outs or completely causes them to disappear. I was so skeptical but am absolutely satisfied and will continuously purchase this. Highly recommend
Maddie H.
Pilesgrove, NJ
Love this product!!! Absolutely amazing for clearing any spot over night!! Works absolutely amazing and is like the holy grail of my skin care routine! I recommend it to everyone I know and they all love it to!
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
People swear by this product and I’ve had mixed luck. Sometimes it gets the job done, sometimes it takes several nights of applying.

The smell is overwhelming and tends to be similar t burnt rubber. Not a fan.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?