BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Madison M.
This product is AMAZING! It dries out your pimples overnight!!! I bought mine on ulta.com for $17! I heard a lot of great things about it and you can definitely tell the different after using it! And I would definitely repurchase!
Zoe J.
One of my all time favorite products for breakouts. It works so well and very fast. I buy this product all the time at ulta beauty. It's a little harsh if the breakout is open. Otherwise you don't feel a thing
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
I use this stuff all the time. Sometimes it works great but then other times I don’t think it does anything. It does dry out the pimple and the skin so you will have flaky skin. I will continue to repurchase.
jennie g.
West Allis , WI
This works great on my acne. Even when I feel or see one on my face, I use this right away and within a day or two it is gone. I wish I would of found this year's ago. I highly highly recommend this product
Stephanie T.
This product is amazing. I put it on before bed and in morning I can notice a difference on my break out. It has a strong smell but is totally worth it. Plus the price isn't bad either for something that works.
Mariah P.
Marion, OH
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! Just had to repurchase it because I ran out. It is so simple to use (as long as you do not shake the bottle), and it takes care or redness so easily. One of my must have products!
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
I'm obsessed with this stuff. If you have breakouts this works amazing to dry them up and shrink them. I have prescriptions for acne and this works better than what I have. I love it and it's not pricey at all.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
Love this product. It's great for any emergency! It works wonders and it's so effective. I would deff recommend to anyone who suffers from acne prone skin or suden breakout. The price is perfect for the product
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
This stuff is amazing, and not as expensive as i thought it might be. put it on a pimple before it comes to a head and it dries it out and helps diminish redness.
Daisy L.
I have this so happy I ordered this it is amazing and a life saver!!! You definitely need this!!! Just leave it over night on your problem areas and it gets rid of them or shrinks it's that it's almost not even there anymore !!! Amazing !!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?