BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
So lately I have been hearing about this product all over the Internet from Instagram to YouTube I definitely recommend this product to anybody that wants a fresh feeling to the face along with hydrating the face!
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
I'm obsessed with this stuff. If you have breakouts this works amazing to dry them up and shrink them. I have prescriptions for acne and this works better than what I have. I love it and it's not pricey at all.
Shelby C.
Columbia, MO
I heard a lot about this product and figured I would give it a try since I have tried just about everything. I was shocked with the results I got. I put it on my spots at night after cleansing and the small ones are gone in a night or two and the bigger ones are gone in about three to four nights. It is the best product I have used by far.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
Love this product. It's great for any emergency! It works wonders and it's so effective. I would deff recommend to anyone who suffers from acne prone skin or suden breakout. The price is perfect for the product
Katherine B.
Owasso
Love this pimple miracle eraser!! It's my go to for all my stubborn blemishes and ugly bumps. It worked well with my sensitive skin and took care of my blemishes in about two uses. Great impulse buy from ULTA
Lacey B.
This little life saver is great for drying out a spot overnight without drying out all the surrounding skin. I love that a quick q tip application is all you need to wake up with your spot gone or severely diminished!
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I have hormonal acne and I’m usually never clear of acne but this really helps keep them in check. I have pretty tough skin so it doesn’t feel harsh but could be for sensitive skin types or even in the winter.
B S.
Great on spot treating acne. But be warned, will dry out area very quickly so use sparingly. I know they are now lower priced dupes but something about this works better for my acne prone skin.
Zoe J.
One of my all time favorite products for breakouts. It works so well and very fast. I buy this product all the time at ulta beauty. It's a little harsh if the breakout is open. Otherwise you don't feel a thing
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite, go to products. When I switched birth control nothing would help with my acne but this product. I can't live without this now. I recommend this to anyone with even the smallest breakout.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?