BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Areli R.
Amazing! Gets rid of blemishes after a couple of uses and actually does a great job. Even noticed it's gotten rid of some of my acne scars. For only $8 I believe it's extremely worth it and more. I suggest you give it a try
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I dont usually get acne , but when i do this has become my go to product . I dab a drop or two with a ear bud on the pimple and leave it over night and my pimple almost dries out by morning .
One bottle lasts forever !
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
This baby is damn GOOD! When I see a zit or pimples about to come visit...I zap it with this goodness. I was shopping at Urban Outfitters & came across this beauty. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Zit Zap Gone!!!
Angie T.
hackensack
This product keeps my skin glowing and moisturizer throughout an entire day, it lasts through the harsh environment of a humid and muggy school, and even a regular day outside! I will definitely buy it again, and I recommend it for everybody’s use!
Melody M.
I can barely put into words how much I love this drying lotion. It works so well on all different sorts of acne spots. It really is a life saver and helps so much. The smell is very pungent, but it is so worth it. I recommend this product to all my friends when they ask for advice with skincare.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Love to use this on my breakouts because by the time i wake up it either squeezable which i know you shouldnt do or the pimple isnt as inflamed any more. The one thing with this product us that it flakes off the face.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
This works so well , it dries your blemishes ! It's very affective , love the bottle it comes in. It's more on the pricey side but it's still amazing , it's such a great value . I would definitely repurchase this.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Best treatment for acne. Put it on before bed, and when you wake up redness and the pimple will be gone. It is a bit pricey, but occasionally will go on sale at Ulta. Be sure not to shake it! Must keep it upright
Leslee H.
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is the best invention in the entire world. Literally erases spots overnight! Not to mention it is very affordable and easy to apply. I would definitely buy again and again.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
The Mario Badescu drying lotion works miracles! It is hands down my holy grail skin care, and even beauty, product in general. I would put this product on at night and in the morning my breakouts would be gone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?