BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Melody C.
Salem, MA
Picking up this little pink bottle feels like a beacon of light when I have a breakout. I've used this consistently for years, and recently had to pick up a drugstore brand spot treatment when I was in a pinch and WOW YIKES! I had forgotten how truly superior this stuff is to literally everything else. My only qualm is the white plastic cap always seems to break on me.
Samantha A.
Sun city, CA
This honestly doesn't do anything. I put it on my breakouts and wake up and they aren't even a little better. It also burns really bad on open skin and it smells awful. I was very disappointed with this product and wouldn't recommended it to anyone.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I dont usually get acne , but when i do this has become my go to product . I dab a drop or two with a ear bud on the pimple and leave it over night and my pimple almost dries out by morning .
One bottle lasts forever !
Melody M.
I can barely put into words how much I love this drying lotion. It works so well on all different sorts of acne spots. It really is a life saver and helps so much. The smell is very pungent, but it is so worth it. I recommend this product to all my friends when they ask for advice with skincare.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I like this a lot, for my non cystic acne break outs. It's lasted forever, and smells kind of good. It's a bit expensive, but I love that it's cruelty free. I wish it didn't come off of my face so easily sometimes.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
This works so well , it dries your blemishes ! It's very affective , love the bottle it comes in. It's more on the pricey side but it's still amazing , it's such a great value . I would definitely repurchase this.
Christina O.
I swear by this stuff!!! Use some at the first sign of a pimple and it doesn't even have a chance. I have used it many times overnight and the next morning it was like nothing was every even growing in that spot:
Leslee H.
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is the best invention in the entire world. Literally erases spots overnight! Not to mention it is very affordable and easy to apply. I would definitely buy again and again.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Best treatment for acne. Put it on before bed, and when you wake up redness and the pimple will be gone. It is a bit pricey, but occasionally will go on sale at Ulta. Be sure not to shake it! Must keep it upright
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Love to use this on my breakouts because by the time i wake up it either squeezable which i know you shouldnt do or the pimple isnt as inflamed any more. The one thing with this product us that it flakes off the face.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?