BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Christa K.
Orange City
I was so excited to try this because I suffer from hormonal cystic acne and the reviews said that this was the manic cure. Sadly, this did absolutely nothing to help those craters disappear any faster. I was so sad!!!
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
This is an amazing product for spot treating! I have actually made my own and it works just fine so I don't purchase this anymore but if you've been eyeing it and haven't tried it I'd say go for it! Helps my pimples heal faster.
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!! Always put on before I go to bed when I have a little breakout and I wake up in the morning and it's gone! Also do not shake this product it's not meant to be mixed together. I seriously love this stuff!
Kristen D.
Love, love, love this! It is worth the $17. When I get pimples, they're always really big and really painful. I'll put this on and they shrink in size over night.
Farrah Q.
Scranton, PA
Use this if you want to get rid of a nasty whitrhead rather than popping and leaving a scar. This was my first product from MB and I am now hooked to this line. Def buy if you have problem skin and it lasts forever.
Denisse H.
Boca Raton, FL
I mean!!!! Who has not tried this product before? If YOU haven't, you need to get one asap!! Is a drying lotion for pimples!! I apply it at night before bed, and i let it sit all night!! Don't forget to NOT shake it.
Yumsy L.
PLAINFIELD, IL
One of the best product of Mario Badescu!!! This is my miracle worker..Dab this at the first sign of acne and it is gone overnight. It can be drying though but nothing like a moisturizer cant do. Definitely a keeper!
Miranda C.
Pasadena, MD
This is an amazing product! It really dries up whiteheads and shrinks even the under-the-skin pimples. I find that it's a little too drying for my skin but not enough to stop using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Lisa B.
frankfort
Can't live without this item. There is nothing better it spot dries out acne over night it doesn't smell bad. It's light pink. Its the only thing that is actually effective and this fast. The cost isn't even that much for such a great product
Joanne P.
Fremont
OMG!!! This stuff is legit!!!
I would normally get zits here and there on the day of the month but it wouldn't just pop, this helps reduce the redness & the pain from the zit that popped pop on my face.
I love love love LOVE this and can't live without it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?