BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Christa K.
Orange City
I was so excited to try this because I suffer from hormonal cystic acne and the reviews said that this was the manic cure. Sadly, this did absolutely nothing to help those craters disappear any faster. I was so sad!!!
Yumsy L.
PLAINFIELD, IL
One of the best product of Mario Badescu!!! This is my miracle worker..Dab this at the first sign of acne and it is gone overnight. It can be drying though but nothing like a moisturizer cant do. Definitely a keeper!
Britney G.
It was an expensive product I would say ranging from $20 for a very small bottle, I've been using the product for a month and haven't seen amazing changes. But it does seem to dry out some of my pimples. Making them smaller and less irritated. But it isn't something that has done wonders to my skin.
Stacey Y.
La Crescenta
It reduced the swelling and redness of my acne overnight! I use it whenever I have a pimple that's irritated and it's effective. The only thing I don't like is how it stings if the pimple is opened up and it is pricey for its size but I would buy again!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!! Always put on before I go to bed when I have a little breakout and I wake up in the morning and it's gone! Also do not shake this product it's not meant to be mixed together. I seriously love this stuff!
Luci W.
I use this once or twice a week on my breakouts and I don't barely have any pimples anymore! I got it at Ulta and it has hanged my life drastically. It's not the cheapest thing but I'm my opinion it's worth the price!
Joanne P.
Fremont
OMG!!! This stuff is legit!!!
I would normally get zits here and there on the day of the month but it wouldn't just pop, this helps reduce the redness & the pain from the zit that popped pop on my face.
I love love love LOVE this and can't live without it!
Caroline M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Amazing product for those stressful and embarrassing pimples that are stubborn. this will take out moisture and dry acne up so pimples will flake off. It's pretty affordable and I buy it at a local ultra. This is revolutionary for emergency spot treatment.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Great product!!! It works so well and despite being a bit pricey it works as a spot treatment so you don't need a lot of it and it last for a while! I bought mine at Ulta and will be buying again when mine runs out!
Simona Z.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This drying lotion is one of my favorite spot treatments. Using a bit of it dries up the spot quickly overnight; however, it's very important to not put this on broken skin as it can burn. I got mine at Ulta, and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?