BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Yessenia L.
Love this product but I don't like the way it works , the formula is really weird and the smell is horrible but it gets the job done ✅ it's quite pricy that's why I always get travel size. I would totally recommend!
Kristen D.
Love, love, love this! It is worth the $17. When I get pimples, they're always really big and really painful. I'll put this on and they shrink in size over night.
Stacey Y.
La Crescenta
It reduced the swelling and redness of my acne overnight! I use it whenever I have a pimple that's irritated and it's effective. The only thing I don't like is how it stings if the pimple is opened up and it is pricey for its size but I would buy again!
Devin R.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my go to for a break out! I've tried absolutely everything and this product is the only thing that will completely clear anything up overnight! I recommend it to everyone!
Claire J.
This acne medication truly works to get rid of blemishes quickly, but you can only use it at night or when you aren't leaving the house because it dries pink! It can also really dry out your skin, but it works at the same time.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This is my holy grail product. It works so well by drying out my blemishes overnight. It decreases the size of the pimple and makes the healing process go faster.
Paige S.
Saint Augustine
Apply on top on the buffering lotion and drying cream and any cyst or whitehead will shrivel. also add the drying mask on top for full effect. It has been one of the few successful spot treatments for my cystic acne,
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
Useful for spot treating bad breakouts and while I can't agree with most reviews that my blemishes vanish overnight, I definitely think this product shortens their lifespan. At $17 it is a good value because it lasts for quite awhile. I would limit use as it can be very drying.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING I SAW KYLIE JENNER USE THIS ON HER SNAPCHAT!!! SHE RAVED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IT WORKS WONDERS IF YOU HAVE PIMPLES AND THEY NEED TO BE DRIED OUT!!! THIS BRAND HAS AMAZING PRODUCTS. IF YOU GET THIS DRYING LOTION IT WILL LAST YOU A LONG TIME BECAUSE LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
Joanne P.
Fremont
OMG!!! This stuff is legit!!!
I would normally get zits here and there on the day of the month but it wouldn't just pop, this helps reduce the redness & the pain from the zit that popped pop on my face.
I love love love LOVE this and can't live without it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?