BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Miranda C.
Pasadena, MD
This is an amazing product! It really dries up whiteheads and shrinks even the under-the-skin pimples. I find that it's a little too drying for my skin but not enough to stop using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Great product!!! It works so well and despite being a bit pricey it works as a spot treatment so you don't need a lot of it and it last for a while! I bought mine at Ulta and will be buying again when mine runs out!
Denisse H.
Boca Raton, FL
I mean!!!! Who has not tried this product before? If YOU haven't, you need to get one asap!! Is a drying lotion for pimples!! I apply it at night before bed, and i let it sit all night!! Don't forget to NOT shake it.
Paige S.
Saint Augustine
Apply on top on the buffering lotion and drying cream and any cyst or whitehead will shrivel. also add the drying mask on top for full effect. It has been one of the few successful spot treatments for my cystic acne,
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
This is an amazing product for spot treating! I have actually made my own and it works just fine so I don't purchase this anymore but if you've been eyeing it and haven't tried it I'd say go for it! Helps my pimples heal faster.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING I SAW KYLIE JENNER USE THIS ON HER SNAPCHAT!!! SHE RAVED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IT WORKS WONDERS IF YOU HAVE PIMPLES AND THEY NEED TO BE DRIED OUT!!! THIS BRAND HAS AMAZING PRODUCTS. IF YOU GET THIS DRYING LOTION IT WILL LAST YOU A LONG TIME BECAUSE LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
Kristen D.
Love, love, love this! It is worth the $17. When I get pimples, they're always really big and really painful. I'll put this on and they shrink in size over night.
Claire J.
This acne medication truly works to get rid of blemishes quickly, but you can only use it at night or when you aren't leaving the house because it dries pink! It can also really dry out your skin, but it works at the same time.
Sarah Jane E.
Cannot live without this stuff!! Wow it is the best, I would put this on everyone's face if I could. The smell is a little harsh at first, but it's not too harsh on your face. I got this at ulta and I know a lot of places sell it as well! I love this stuff and use it every night. Pimples disappear!
Izzy U.
Plymouth, MN
Love this stuff! I put it on over night on my breakouts and they are gone in the morning! Sometimes they are still there a bit so I will do it again the next night. I have bought this two times and reccomend it to everyone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?