BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Grace B.
I've been using this as a spot treatment for a week, and haven't been seeing consistent results. Product sometimes aids in clearing blemishes, and other times the blemishes seem to be worse after using the drying lotion.
Bron T.
This product is amazing for overnight pimple treatment! The liquid is like a witch hazel substance & the drying liquid works wonders on breakouts. The only drawback is that it can get on your pillowcase while sleeping.
Kristen F.
Iuka
I've only used this product a few times. I haven't seen very much results. But I will keep trying and update my review if I need to. My husband also uses it and he sees improvement. I just haven't noticed any on my skin.
Lizbeth R.
Clifton, NJ
This is literally a miracle in a bottle. You dab this on a blemish and leave it overnight. In the morning once you wash off the residue its literally dried up and almost completely gone. I do not get get blemishes often, but when i do, this is my go to product
Alysha M.
Pompton lakes, NJ
Enjoy using this for acne spots. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and product was gentle enough not to irritate my skin but strong enough to be effective in helping with my acne. I only use as spot treatment before bed
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Me and my boyfriend both use this as a spot treatment and love it. It clears up acne spots overnight. It's such a unique product. It can be drying and it smells terrible but it's a great product and awesome for the price!
Jenni C.
Santa Clara
I've been using this for my pimple and I see a big difference i hope it keeps working for my face and I would totally go back to get one I feel like it's kinda pricey for the amount but it works so I think it's worth it.
Daisy P.
Ok so at first i was really skeptical about this. Not really sure how this worked. However it is a really nice product, and helps fight whiteheads and acne. Packaging is ok. I would definitely buy again and keep buying
BLUSH Z.
This drying lotion is perfect for acne prone skin. Dries up those pimples especially cystic ones. My first time trying it and will definitely buy again. It was effective and did not disappoint. I would recommendtrying it
Yasmin L.
AMAZING SPOT TREATMENT! It really works overnight miracles even on the gnarliest pimples. There is a mild tingling feeling sometimes when I first apply it but no pain and no discomfort. I usually let it dry and sleep with it, by the morning the pimple is gone or significantly reduced in size and redness.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?