BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
 This stuff is amazing and works so great. I Always put it on before bed and when I wake up my pimple is almost gone.  I've had a hard time trying to find a spot treatment and I finally found one!  I would recommend this 100%.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Coming from someone who has adult acne flare ups, this is a life saver. If I notice a pimple, I dot a little of this on before bed and I wake up with either no pimple or a significantly reduced one. I will forever buy this
Stephanie R.
One of my favorite products ever one word to describe this is magic! Works miracles when i leave it on over night i wake up in the morning and my pimples are gone I recommend this to everyone and the price is totally reasonable!
Stephanie V.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is the real deal. Dab on overnight and in the morning it has reduced redness and size. I've been buying this for months and even though it's a bit pricey I haven't found anything else like this on the market.
Samantha R.
Baldwin Park, CA
This was a really great product for small acne, it has a good value not to pricey I really liked this it had a nice feel to my skin, I purchased this product at a Sephora and I think think product has some great pros !
Grace B.
I've been using this as a spot treatment for a week, and haven't been seeing consistent results. Product sometimes aids in clearing blemishes, and other times the blemishes seem to be worse after using the drying lotion.
Chevy H.
I'm so I love with this product I've honestly only ever had sample sizes but I want to buy the full thing because it works so well. I break out a lot and this helps you just dot some on go to sleep and when you wake up your break out is already going away/drying up
Jenni C.
Santa Clara
I've been using this for my pimple and I see a big difference i hope it keeps working for my face and I would totally go back to get one I feel like it's kinda pricey for the amount but it works so I think it's worth it.
Patrice C.
Wilmington, DE
Gets rid of oil patches fast and super easy! Do not shake the bottle! Best applied if used with a Q-tip. Dip q-tip straight down in bottle without touching sides and pull out. Apply in a blotting or rolling dashing to affected areas only. Love it
Brooke W.
Ridgeland, MS
Great product if you have a problem with pimples randomly popping up. This product will literally get rid of pimples overnight. It does tingle a bit and could be harsh to sensitive skin but not too overwhelming. I would totally recommend to anyone with acne prone skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?