BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Parisa M.
Plano, TX
The first day I used it it worked great! But after that I didn't see that grand of effects on other areas of my face. However it does do a fair job of reducing pimple size considerably overnight. However don't expect zits to disappear - they'll only look smaller.
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
To be honest.....I bought this because Kylie Jenner posted that she used it. But I'm so glad I did! When I have any spots that I need gone quick I apply this over night and there is a difference when I wake up in the morning! Very affordable with great results!
Missi B.
This stuff is amazing. I put it in my Whitehead’s at night and by morning they are either completely gone or so tiny, they are easily covered. Plus it was only $17 at Nordstrom’s. Easily one of my favorite acne treatments.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Great price. Can grab this from Ulta or Nordstrom. They have great return policy in case you are not happy with this. I doubt you would have to return as this really works on those unwanted blemishes that dare to pop on the skin.
Bree U.
Beachwood , NJ
Life saver!! I put this on a pimple at night and by morning if it's not totally gone it is at least almost gone! Great price for the amount you get especially because you only need one little dot on the area that needs help.
liz O.
I love this so much! As soon as I see acne starting to form I apply on the affected area & leave it throughout the night & wash it off in the morning , it really does make a difference.. it's definitely worth the hype!!!!!
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I love this stuff for white heads and almost full blown pimples although it doesn't seem to do too much for my cystic acne. I love the price point, it's so reasonable in comparison to other treatments and works just as well!
Stephanie V.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is the real deal. Dab on overnight and in the morning it has reduced redness and size. I've been buying this for months and even though it's a bit pricey I haven't found anything else like this on the market.
Garrett B.
Eastover, NC
If you have a breakout, you need
This! It is super effective! I've purchased a few times and it always
Works. A little pricey, but it is very much worth it. I continue to recommend to my friends, and they all love it too!
Grace B.
I've been using this as a spot treatment for a week, and haven't been seeing consistent results. Product sometimes aids in clearing blemishes, and other times the blemishes seem to be worse after using the drying lotion.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?