BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Great price. Can grab this from Ulta or Nordstrom. They have great return policy in case you are not happy with this. I doubt you would have to return as this really works on those unwanted blemishes that dare to pop on the skin.
Madie K.
Seaside
Holy grail. This is the only drying product I have used but I can tell you I don't plan on using another one ever. It is so great, you dab it on a pimple and it is literally diminished the next morning. Definitely worth it!
Daisy M.
Bronson, MI
At first I was a little sketchy about buying this online because I wasn't sure it was going to work with my skin, but I absolutely love it! Also came with cute little samples from his page! I am definitely buying this again.
Bree U.
Beachwood , NJ
Life saver!! I put this on a pimple at night and by morning if it's not totally gone it is at least almost gone! Great price for the amount you get especially because you only need one little dot on the area that needs help.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been my saving grace as of late. The only thing I dislike is that this product is so expensive, when all it is is pink sulfur powder suspended in alcohol. It honestly burns while it's wet but once it dries it doesn't hurt.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
I had heard a lot of rave about this product being able to zap zits away in a night. unfortunately that did not happen with me. this product did reduce the size of some zits but not the big ones. only have had the product for a week so maybe it will get better.
liz O.
I love this so much! As soon as I see acne starting to form I apply on the affected area & leave it throughout the night & wash it off in the morning , it really does make a difference.. it's definitely worth the hype!!!!!
Samantha R.
Yakima, WA
This stuff works really good to get rid of pimples. I usually will put some on my pimples when I see them appearing and they are gone within 2-3 days. I don't like the smells though it makes  my eyes watery when I apply it.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome!
It works so good! I like to personally put a dot on my breakout when I go to bed sleep in it and then the next morning watch my face and it looks so much better!
Sometimes it takes two nights to totally get rid of acne, but it does work!
Ashley S.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is great for drying out spots that pop up. Just dip a q-tip down into the pink powder (don't shake), and apply on your spots. I use it overnight when something pops up to reduce swelling, size, and redness. Works great.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?