BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been my saving grace as of late. The only thing I dislike is that this product is so expensive, when all it is is pink sulfur powder suspended in alcohol. It honestly burns while it's wet but once it dries it doesn't hurt.
Meyla M.
glendale
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. This has saved my life on many occasions because it gets rid of pimples so quickly. It lasts you sooo long because you only need a really small amount every time you use it & it lasts 24 months. I LOVE this & will continue buying it.
Brooke D.
Nicholasville
If I ever have one of those annoying and painful under the skin bumps I will put this on and in about one to two days the bump has either came up to the surface, or gone away! It is amazing, if you have a pimple that needs to be taken care of quickly this will do just that!
Mikaela C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Its a staple in my bathroom. Its intense but it dries out any acne overnight..beware 1) it stings, and 2) DONT SHAKE IT it is meant to be separated. I recommend it to everyone but took a star away cus i'm not sure if its a 5-star product or I just haven't found something better and have bought into the hype...
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome!
It works so good! I like to personally put a dot on my breakout when I go to bed sleep in it and then the next morning watch my face and it looks so much better!
Sometimes it takes two nights to totally get rid of acne, but it does work!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Coming from someone who has adult acne flare ups, this is a life saver. If I notice a pimple, I dot a little of this on before bed and I wake up with either no pimple or a significantly reduced one. I will forever buy this
Missi B.
This stuff is amazing. I put it in my Whitehead’s at night and by morning they are either completely gone or so tiny, they are easily covered. Plus it was only $17 at Nordstrom’s. Easily one of my favorite acne treatments.
Amy H.
Miami
This stuff got rid of most of my blemishes but it took a long time to do so and it didn't work on others. It also dried out my skin a lot, and was sort of harsh for something that didn't dry up my actual blemishes that well.
Sally S.
This stuff rocks. It's no wonder everyone loves it! I got this wonder at Ulta and I have loved it ever since! It really helps with acne and pimples and I am in Love!
Daisy M.
Bronson, MI
At first I was a little sketchy about buying this online because I wasn't sure it was going to work with my skin, but I absolutely love it! Also came with cute little samples from his page! I am definitely buying this again.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?