BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Abbey E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product! If I have a pesky pimple, this is what I grab. You just need to use a q tip and dip to the pink- make sure not to shake! I put it on before bed (because it's pink and makes me look like I have the chicken pox) and when I wake up the pimple is noticeably smaller
Michelle C.
Woodhaven, NY
This product is only good for spot treatments. It's really good for those people who tend to touch their pimples a lot. After using a full bottle of this I stopped touching my pimples as much and as a result less acne problems!
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
Have you ever gotten those pimples where they are just huge painful bumps? the drying lotion helps ease the pain and the largeness of the pimple. i absolutely love this brand and the results it gives me. i recommend to everyone!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I swear by this product! I have been using it for the last few years and it still works just as great as it did on day one. It really helps to clear up all of my spots! The price is great and the bottle has lasted me a long time.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is honestly by far my favorite product for break outs, you stick a Qtip inside the jar to get the pink liquid and you dab it on the break out and let it sit for awhile, it helps dry up acne and makes it go away super quick!
Douni S.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love this stuff. Been using it for over 7 years. Seriously works wonders. It's gentle enough that it doesn't dry out my skin too much but definitely will zap away my unwanted zit. I recommend it for anyone who gets pesky white heads and wants them GONE.
LAURELLE V.
If you have any zits or dark spots, THIS IS AMAZING!!! You take a cotton swab on you rub it onto your acne and the product will literally dry it away the next morning. This is great if you suffer from acne prone skin like me!
Autumn L.
Muskogee, OK
I felt like this was overrated. It was okay but not work all the hype the product got. It's essentially just alcohol and calamine lotion. You could honestly make this at home. All it did was chip off my face or leave a clay residue. Not fun and I would not pay again.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Works so well and really deep treats! if you don't mind little pink dots before bed, then go ahead! Also, this is a great way to remind yourself to wash your face every morning - so it's great for the man in your life who might be a little lazy with skincare routines!
Andrea M.
I SWEAR by this! My mom originally purchased it for my I rarely get pimples or anything but when I do they're usually on my chin I dip an q-tip in the bottle apply it to the pimple overnight & when I wake up it's basically gone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?