BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emily D.
Fort Stewart , GA
During vacation this summer, I ate like crap and came Home with some unwanted visitors(acne). A friend recommended this product and tried a sample one night. Oh my, the acne started to clear up within that day. Going to purchase!
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Great spot treatment, it really dries out my acne and helps it heal faster. I have even used this on cold sores and it works really well. It will get to the ugly stage really fast thought but I had it get rid of one in a few days!
Dana G.
This is the holy grail if you have acne. I cannot speak for a full face of acne, BUT, if you are someone that gets a pimple here and there a few times a month, this is the thing for you. Just dab it on at the first sign of a pimple and continue every night until it is gone. Most often the pimple will not come to a head and you have avoided it all together! Recommend 100000%!
Paige B.
Atlanta
This drying lotion has saved my lift. I usually put it on problem spots before bed or after a shower. It stings a slight bit for a second, but I think it's because of the drying part of the solution. Either way, it dramatically reduces my zits!
LAURELLE V.
If you have any zits or dark spots, THIS IS AMAZING!!! You take a cotton swab on you rub it onto your acne and the product will literally dry it away the next morning. This is great if you suffer from acne prone skin like me!
Devi S.
I love this drying lotion and I actually do think it helps my pimples. When I notice a pimple on any part of my face I put some of this drying lotion on my face and leave it on overnight. My pimple takes a day or two to go away
Abbey E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product! If I have a pesky pimple, this is what I grab. You just need to use a q tip and dip to the pink- make sure not to shake! I put it on before bed (because it's pink and makes me look like I have the chicken pox) and when I wake up the pimple is noticeably smaller
Jessica M.
Danbury, CT
right when you buy it remember not to shake it if you shake it, it won’t work correctly you don’t want them to mix. this has removed so many pimples from my face and i recommend it to everyone with acne because it works wonders
Michelle C.
Woodhaven, NY
This product is only good for spot treatments. It's really good for those people who tend to touch their pimples a lot. After using a full bottle of this I stopped touching my pimples as much and as a result less acne problems!
Alina A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
At first when I purchased, didn't expect to see results as I have been struggling with some back acne and have tried almost everything. But I have been using it for about 2 weeks and seeing major results. Everything has dried and and disappeared and no new breakouts.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?