BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
rachel g.
Ocala, FL
I recently found this at Ulta the other day by the register and it has turned out to be one of the best and most effective product I have bought in a very long time. This stuff seriously drying out blemishes over night it is insane.
Kayleigh W.
Ferndale, MI
I've used this since I was a teenager! It actually helps pull gunk out of whiteheads and dry them. Some people are opposed to the sulfuric smell of the product but it doesn't bother me. I've even gotten my boyfriend hooked on it!
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
The lotion works for part of the day, but I find by the end of the day after using it the acne is just as visible as the night before. It stinks a little when applying, but oddly in a good way. I recommend it for small breakouts.
Asia P.
great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product
Madison W.
Arlington,Wa
This product clears up any spots you have and dries them up so you don't have it for long. This is one of my favorite spot treatments. It isn't super expensive only $17 dollars. I recommend this product to everyone it works so well.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
The scent is a bit strong but the results are worth that small inconvenience. Dries quickly and stays put. Lotion works on most stubborn blemishes and cuts healing time. A little pricier than comparable brands but worth the splurge.
Monica C.
Edinburg , TX
I love this product! However, if I use it for a couple days in a constant matter, I will break out. But it does help my blemishes disappear or reduce in size overnight. Definitely a repurchase!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had a friend who turned me onto this product and swears by it. I like Mario Badescu products because they are very affordable to use and try. I feel like 50-50 sometimes this product works for me and sometimes it doesn't seem to do anything to my acne.
Paige B.
Atlanta
This drying lotion has saved my lift. I usually put it on problem spots before bed or after a shower. It stings a slight bit for a second, but I think it's because of the drying part of the solution. Either way, it dramatically reduces my zits!
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Great spot treatment, it really dries out my acne and helps it heal faster. I have even used this on cold sores and it works really well. It will get to the ugly stage really fast thought but I had it get rid of one in a few days!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?