BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kayleigh W.
Ferndale, MI
I've used this since I was a teenager! It actually helps pull gunk out of whiteheads and dry them. Some people are opposed to the sulfuric smell of the product but it doesn't bother me. I've even gotten my boyfriend hooked on it!
Kehaulani B.
Anniston, AL
I cannot live without this product! Every time I feel a small bump coming up, I apply this and by the next morning it’s gone! I find it at Ulta. I even have my husband using it! I recommend this for anyone who suffers from small occasional bumps to full on acne prone skin.
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
This stuff will get rid of any little pimples overnight! Ever had a big event coming up and all of a sudden get a distracting pimple? put this on it and when you wake up it will be gone! I recommend this to all my friends and family
Diego L.
Simi Valley, CA
So I heard about this product on the internet and decided to head to Ulta Beauty and give it a try! The packaging is nice! Comes in a glass bottle and the price is also reasonable! I think the product is perfect and works very well!
Marisela G.
Compton, CA
This is my favorite product for acne. I apply it on with a q-tip at night and by the morning my pimples have definitely gotten smaller. It is pricey and smells a little strong but it's worth it! I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin has never been this clear.
April P.
Toledo, OH
i cant begin to tell you how AMAZING this product is!!!! this is great for spot treating breakouts when they first happen and it eliminates them nearly overnight!!! this is a drying lotion, so be warned to keep your skin as balanced as possible.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
This drying lotion is the BEST! It's my go to acne product. I have teenagers that breakout occasionally and they love it as well. It sometimes works overnight. It is a little pricy but it last a long time and a little goes a long way.
Asia P.
great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product
Sydney H.
I have used this for years and it does a great job at spot treating. The product is affordable and a little goes a long way. I have heard many people rave about this and I have to say it met all my expectations ! Would buy again!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had a friend who turned me onto this product and swears by it. I like Mario Badescu products because they are very affordable to use and try. I feel like 50-50 sometimes this product works for me and sometimes it doesn't seem to do anything to my acne.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?