BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alexandra M.
Surprise
This is the best thing in the world for breakouts. The product lasts forever. I love how it works practically overnight and really diminishes the appearance of blemishes. It also helps with oily skin without drying your skin out.
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
I used this brand for many years, i wasnt to fond of the cleansers but this baby right here was the best. Whenever i would start breaking out really bad i would use it and it drys it up so quick! Very good product i definitely recommend
Emily D.
Fort Stewart , GA
During vacation this summer, I ate like crap and came Home with some unwanted visitors(acne). A friend recommended this product and tried a sample one night. Oh my, the acne started to clear up within that day. Going to purchase!
Amanda C.
Coral Gables, FL
WOW! I had a massive bump on the side of my face, almost like a pimple under my skin forming, and I put just a little bit of this product on the bump and it was gone after a day. I was shocked! Worth every cent, I now got my girlfriends hooked on it too!
Andrea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought this a while ago because my face was breaking out really bad. I have really sensitive skin so I would not use this often. I would say it did help dry out some spots but I need to repurchase in order to test it out again.
Tiara S.
Evansville, IN
Dries the acne right up! Don't put all over, just affected areas. It doesn't itch or burn and the bottle is convenient. It's super drying on the pimple clearing it right up. I recommend 100%! They usually have bundle sales at Ulta
Dana G.
This is the holy grail if you have acne. I cannot speak for a full face of acne, BUT, if you are someone that gets a pimple here and there a few times a month, this is the thing for you. Just dab it on at the first sign of a pimple and continue every night until it is gone. Most often the pimple will not come to a head and you have avoided it all together! Recommend 100000%!
marium m.
Streamwood , IL
It does what it says it dries the pimples. I apply this when I feel like pimple is coming and it helps. For the already existing pimples it shrinks them overnight and drys them out. My only complain is the smell but the product works wonders.
Madison W.
Arlington,Wa
This product clears up any spots you have and dries them up so you don't have it for long. This is one of my favorite spot treatments. It isn't super expensive only $17 dollars. I recommend this product to everyone it works so well.
Diego L.
Simi Valley , CA
So I heard about this product on the internet and decided to head to Ulta Beauty and give it a try! The packaging is nice! Comes in a glass bottle and the price is also reasonable! I think the product is perfect and works very well!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?