BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Stephanie S.
I love this product! I just tried it for the first time recently when I felt a breakout coming on. Overnight, it calmed everything down and I woke up with no acne and smooth skin. This will be my go to at even the hint of a breakout!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
When I first tried it, I did NOT use it on a severe blemish and therefore I can't say it made a dramatic difference however I'm willing to try it out again on a big red pimple that clearly needs assistance haha. Knock on wood, my face has been pretty clear lately (:
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Use it all the time for those pop ups that I need buzzed away for the next day. I actually tried this product because I saw it on Kylie Jenners Snapchat. I'm so glad I did.
peyton b.
San Diego
This stuff is great for stubborn pimples. I just put a little bit on any pimples and leave it overnight. Don't apply too much of this or it will really dry your skin out. But it does a great job of getting rid of pimples. I would recommend unless you have very very dry skin
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
This is the holy grail! Kylie Jenner uses this so you know it's good haha. I always apply it when I have a stubborn zit I don't want to pick at. It's effective at reducing size and redness! I absolutely love this product and always have it on hand.
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
Best pimple cream ever. It dries out your big nasty red pimple and leaves just a little scab in the morning and by the next day nothing is there anymore. Works amazing even o pimples that are on your body, not necessarily on your face
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
This is my rescue product!! When I have a pimple or feel one under my skin it will be gone the next day just by using it overnight. This little bottle will last as a little goes a long way but when I run out I will for sure repurchase.
Sara S.
This product was an absolute game changer for me. Hormone imbalances cause me to get really difficult breakouts seemingly out of nowhere and this spot treatment has been a go to for me for months. It's inexpensive and while I have sensitive skin, it's never done anything but clear up my worst spots in a matter of a few days!
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
I liked this product pretty well. I felt like it had a lot of potential but I did not really See it working a whole lot. You get a good amount of product for the price. It has a strong smell and burns when put on open blemishes or acne
Sammi N.
paradise
Absolutely love this!! Really has helped every one of my breakouts heal quick! I struggle with white heads every now and again and as soon as one appears it's gone over night! 10/10 recommend  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?