BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lindsey T.
Hernando, MS
Great product for small acne flare ups. I put a tiny dot on before bed and the next morning, the spot is smaller. One bottle lasts months so it's good for the price. It can be very drying to use more then a time or two in a row for me.
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
Best pimple cream ever. It dries out your big nasty red pimple and leaves just a little scab in the morning and by the next day nothing is there anymore. Works amazing even o pimples that are on your body, not necessarily on your face
Payton S.
Fishers, IN
Not kidding. This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. I continue to repurchase. Do not shake it though. The contents need to be separate. It dries out my acne and makes them disappear so much faster!!!
Megan K.
I really like this product and feel it is extremely effective. However I shook mine before use which you are not supposed to do! So I may have not gotten the full effect out of my bottle! Also wish it wasn't as hard to get my hands on!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
When I first tried it, I did NOT use it on a severe blemish and therefore I can't say it made a dramatic difference however I'm willing to try it out again on a big red pimple that clearly needs assistance haha. Knock on wood, my face has been pretty clear lately (:
Liliana C.
Sinking Spg, PA
Works pretty well on pimples that are starting to emerge! Definitely not on existing pimples that you would want to dry out, therefore a docked it a star. Love the glass packaging. You have to make sure you aren't shaking the bottle.
peyton b.
San Diego
This stuff is great for stubborn pimples. I just put a little bit on any pimples and leave it overnight. Don't apply too much of this or it will really dry your skin out. But it does a great job of getting rid of pimples. I would recommend unless you have very very dry skin
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
I liked this product pretty well. I felt like it had a lot of potential but I did not really See it working a whole lot. You get a good amount of product for the price. It has a strong smell and burns when put on open blemishes or acne
Nadine L.
La Habra , CA
This is my absolute HOLY GRAIL product when I have a blemish that I want to get rid of overnight. I don’t suffer from terrible acne, although I do break out during that time of the month & this is my savior! I recommend it to everyone
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I think this product and its reviews/popularity speak for themselves. This is AMAZING. For anyone with pesky acne, they know how hard it can be to find a product that significantly helps relatively quickly. This product definitely deserves the hype it receives. Really amazing!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?