BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Isabel F.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I don't ever get pimples. I have very good skin and I'm not trying to sound conceited but the few times I do, this always makes wonders for me! Please keep this at home cause you never know when a sucker is gunna come out and surprise you.
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
I usually get pimple once it's that time of month and let me tell you that I put this over night and it's like my pimple was never there , I love it it's just an amazing product I have purchase 2x and will always purchase it a miracle drying lotion
Adrienne E.
This is ESSENTIAL. I am blessed with very good skin, but even the luckiest of us get blemishes during PMS week. This stuff has saved my face (literally) so many times. A big, nasty, juicy pimple becomes a barely-there red spot overnight.
Laurie H.
Tuscumbia , AL
I get cystic acne due to PCOS. I feel on coming and I treat it with this ASAP. I leave it on all night and it seriously shrinks the acne overnight. It really helps. We all hate how acne looks but if you get painful breakouts then try this!
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is great for #stubborn acne! In combination with the buffering lotion from the same brand, I find this to be very #effective on my combination-oily, dehydrated acne prone skin. It doesn't strip my skin but helps fight stubborn acne!
Callie M.
Texarkana, AR
I really love this stuff. I apply it to spots after I finish my nightly skincare routine right before bed. I do notice a difference by morning. It really does help dry then out and keep spots from growing more or getting out of hand. And it much better than constantly picking at your face.
Mahwish N.
Knoxville, TN
I have dry combo skin with the occasional breakouts. I bought this to spot treat but found that it didn't really make them go away, if anything I felt the pimple lingered on my skin longer. Haven't really used it much since I noticed that.
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! It's a staple in my skin are for those nasty hormonal breakouts that we all get. My fiancé loves it as well. I put it on my spot before I go to bed at night and when I wake up there's always significant improvement!
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Amazing product!!! I don't really have too much of an issue with consistent breakouts but when I do get a pimple this drys it out immediately. It's a bit pricey but I haven't found a better product so I definitely will be purchasing again!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I have used this stuff for years! I saw an article in Glamour magazine years ago and gave it a try. This stuff is amazing! It gets rid of pimples literally overnight.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?