BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Isabel F.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I don't ever get pimples. I have very good skin and I'm not trying to sound conceited but the few times I do, this always makes wonders for me! Please keep this at home cause you never know when a sucker is gunna come out and surprise you.
Fallon M.
Roslindale, MA
I've never seen a product that works so well so fast. Mario Badescu products have changed my life. My skin has always been an oily, blemished mess. But as soon as I used the acne regimen once, I KNEW it was differen . Highly recommended.
Alliah E.
I dont like this product at all. What i discovered was my pimples were not breathing under this product at night because you have to keep it on overnight. So my pores weren't breathing and caused me more acne. This is more for mild cases.
Adrienne E.
This is ESSENTIAL. I am blessed with very good skin, but even the luckiest of us get blemishes during PMS week. This stuff has saved my face (literally) so many times. A big, nasty, juicy pimple becomes a barely-there red spot overnight.
Lindsey T.
Hernando, MS
Great product for small acne flare ups. I put a tiny dot on before bed and the next morning, the spot is smaller. One bottle lasts months so it's good for the price. It can be very drying to use more then a time or two in a row for me.
Mahwish N.
Knoxville, TN
I have dry combo skin with the occasional breakouts. I bought this to spot treat but found that it didn't really make them go away, if anything I felt the pimple lingered on my skin longer. Haven't really used it much since I noticed that.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
This sis such a magical product! When ever if see or feeling a breakout coming on I will take a bit of this drying lotion on a Q-tip and place it on the spot overnight and the next morning the spot will have vanished! This stuff is amazing
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is great for #stubborn acne! In combination with the buffering lotion from the same brand, I find this to be very #effective on my combination-oily, dehydrated acne prone skin. It doesn't strip my skin but helps fight stubborn acne!
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I think I have the wrong kind of acne for this product to be effective. I would put it on my whiteheads but I hated it. Never dried the acne out and instead could sometimes make the white head more noticeable? Not for me or my skin type
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Amazing product!!! I don't really have too much of an issue with consistent breakouts but when I do get a pimple this drys it out immediately. It's a bit pricey but I haven't found a better product so I definitely will be purchasing again!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?