BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
nomi m.
The hype surrounding this product definitely lived up to my expectations. It is the biggest life saver EVER. The lotion is easy to apply and does not irritate the skin. Perfect for those who get the occasional break out. Pick it up at Ulta!
Jes K.
Oak Forest, IL
Love this stuff. It's clears acne almost over night. Use it at night as a spot treatment and wake up with it instantly gone or a whitehead . I saw the hype on instagram so I wanted to see what it was about and I'm so glad I did . It's in my go to night time routine
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
The beat for breakouts. Every night I put it on top of breakouts that I see coming out or on the ones that are already out and it helps bringing them down. It is not magic but I definitely see that breakouts come out more when I don't use it.
Lauren B.
San Marcos , TX
Perfect for getting rid of those stubborn acne spots. This product works overnight and helps dry up the worst of pimples. I would recommend this to absolutely everyone it can save you from so many pimples popping up all over your face.
Neilyn R.
Greattttt for zits and on coming pimples. It's quite harsh in the sense that is dries the skin, but it is effective on doing what it advertises. It went beyond me expectations. It'd be flawless if it didn't dry the area it touches as much.
Julie N.
Denison, TX
The best spot treatment on the market ! This little gem is a lifesaver . Sulphur based - what you want ! For drying up those little spots . Package is perfect . Small jar- lasts for a long time . Def would buy again and would highly recommend
Ashley R.
Lubbock
The BEST way to stop your small pimples from growing into gross, gigantic eyesores. This "lotion" has calamine in it, so it helps to stop the inflammation during breakouts. It is gentle, unless you apply it to something that you have already picked...then it stings a little bit.
Lindsay K.
I don't know, this didn't seem to work for my husband or myself. Maybe for mild blemishes, but for blackheads & acne it just doesn't do much. Not something I'd repurchase. At least it didn't irritate our skin.
Courtney M.
Post Falls, ID
This products calms down acne/texture so fast. I love putting it on over my moisturizer at night so it can do it's magic & then I wash it off first thing in the morning! I've been using it for 10+ years & it will always remain a beauty staple.
paige b.
This stuff works the best at spot removing blemishes. Be sure not to mix this stuff up, let it stay separated. Dip a q-tip all the way to the bottom and then apply to blemishes, they will be dried up and gone the next day. Definitely recommend.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?