BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Anna Mae M.
Hudson
This is a great over-night spot treatment. Just take a q-tip and and pick up some of the sediment on the bottom, it's so easy. It dries breakouts right up! Practically overnight! The only thing is the scent is super strong. But it works, I'll continue to use it.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
I live by this stuff!! Anytime I get stressed out or have a pimple pop up out of nowhere, I dab this stuff on it and in the next morning it's so much smaller if not completely gone! I always keep it on hand and don't leave overnight without it.
Carly M.
Love this. I use this to dry those stubborn spots that just won't go down. Typically it reduces the redness pretty well. I keep this on overnight and alternate this and Benzyl Peroxide every other night until it goes down. Lots of hydrating lotion in AM
Kaileen C.
This is definitely a holy grail product and life saver. A nice big pimple appear the day right before a special event? No problem, apply the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion the previous night and the next morning, your bump will be gone! I incorporated this in my weekly skin care routines and the small bottle lasted me approximately 8 months.
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I cannot say enough good things about this product. I have been using it over 20 years. At the first sign of a blemish this lotion helps dry up the pimple and reduces your suffering time. I have introduced so many friends to this beloved product.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
CULT FAVORITE! I have acne and this is one of the tools that helped me get control of my face! Drying mask is also great! Best part of MB is that most acne products don't depend on your skin type, so even though I have combo skin I didn't dry out!
Lauren B.
San Marcos , TX
Perfect for getting rid of those stubborn acne spots. This product works overnight and helps dry up the worst of pimples. I would recommend this to absolutely everyone it can save you from so many pimples popping up all over your face.
Laira E.
San Diego, CA
I swear by this drying lotion! It's always in my medicine cabinet. After cleansing my face and toning, if I have spots or can feel a breakout coming on or even black heads, I'll put a dab on the area, go to sleep and wake up with smooth skin!
Julie N.
Denison, TX
The best spot treatment on the market ! This little gem is a lifesaver . Sulphur based - what you want ! For drying up those little spots . Package is perfect . Small jar- lasts for a long time . Def would buy again and would highly recommend
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this product for small breakouts. They really do dry out overnight, and typically that means they shrink with it. Its one fatal flaw is that it drys everything else out along with it. My skin surrounding that zit and under the zit will occasionally peel and feel tight.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?