BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Caley W.
Springville , AL
I actually have this stuff on right now!! I love it so much. It was recommended to me by a friend and I will continue to buy it!! Be sure you read the directions, as it is not meant to shake up. It's very inexpensive for such a great brand!! LOVE!!
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
Great product to have on hand when a white head pimple show up ! I like the choice of glass or plastic bottle ! Glass on my vanity and plastic for travel. You don't shake it, you take a qtips and dot.when you need it. It's very affordable under $20
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
This is the best acne product i've tried. I use it at nights with a cotton swap, i use a little product and leave it on overnight and this lotion dries out my new friend and when i wake up he is gone. I absolutaly recommend this product and it is very affortable!!
paola r.
Coachella, CA
used this product at night after washing my face and before going to bed. Minimizes acne significantly in the morning. This is one of my 3 holy grails for clearing up my face (in the process) would definitely recommend to anyone with acne struggles
Hannah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Honestly this isn’t my favorite product. Obviously it’s a drying lotion and it’s supposed to dry up pimples, but in my experience it dries a little too much and makes a scab. That or it doesn’t do anything at all. The packaging is so cute though!
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I cannot say enough good things about this product. I have been using it over 20 years. At the first sign of a blemish this lotion helps dry up the pimple and reduces your suffering time. I have introduced so many friends to this beloved product.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Holy grail product! I've always suffered with acne and this has surely helped me out a lot. My blemish will almost go away after a night or two it's pure magic in a bottle. I love it so much I've even gotten my mom and boyfriends sister hooked!
malisa p.
Petal, MS
This is pretty good for the price. I've tried this many times on small breakouts. It's good at reducing the swelling but doesn't help long term. I find it works better in small periods of time. But it has an excellent price point and it's cruelty free !!
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
CULT FAVORITE! I have acne and this is one of the tools that helped me get control of my face! Drying mask is also great! Best part of MB is that most acne products don't depend on your skin type, so even though I have combo skin I didn't dry out!
Stephanie V.
Davie, FL
Deff cult classic. I use this atleast once a month due to AF lol. It's simple and effective. I usually get it at ulta or Sephora. It's great value since it lasts for such a long time. If u have a lot of hormonal breakouts I deff recommend this.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?