BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alyse N.
This is a great spot treatment for a great price.  I use it when I feel a pimple coming or if it's already come up and by the time I wake up in the morning it is either gone or have significantly reduced in size.  I have repurchased this product and will continue to do so.
Tamara K.
Hands down my fave on the spot treatment. It's basically magic. So simple to use and you don't have to worry about over applying. Twice a day for like 1-2 days and your blemish is gone. It works amazing for me. Doesn't over dry your skin, just the blemish.
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
Y'all! I LOVE THIS ! Uhm if you don't have it, you need to go out and buy it...like yesterday lolITS MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! I purchased this at Ulta , and it's by far the best. It dries out the pimple overnight. Put a little dab with a q tio and you're set.
Karley R.
This product was literally so amazing I drying out my acne spots it was so fantastic and I saw a huge improvement just in a five hour overnight period! It's amazing would recommend to anyone that has active acne and is looking to get rid of it overnight
Geeta I.
This is a fantastic product! The packaging is convenient and easy to use. The best thing is it will dry up any mild blemish overnight. The calamine soothes and protects the blemish which makes it unique from other products. Overall, I highly recommend!
Stephanie W.
Riverside, CA
Best product for drying out acne. Just dip a cotton swab all the way into the bottle until you reach the pink matter then dab on any acne spots and leave it to dry. Very gentle and definitely feels like it's working under your skin to banish the blemishes!
Carissa K.
This is seriously the best for shrinking pimples fast! No it's not a miracle worker but it greatly reduces the size of pimples overnight. It definitely lives up to the hype. I purchased mine at ulta in the plastic bottle and it is very reasonably priced ($17). Will continue to buy over and over!
annie G.
Los angeles, CA
This. Is. Amazing. Seriously, this drying lotion is incredible. It's on the pricey side, but one little bottle will last you a while. All you do is dip a q-tip into the formula WITHOUT shaking the bottle, and dab on pimples. Leave it overnight and voila.
Julia K.
I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase this specific product. I didn't notice that it dried my pimples out like it advertises, and I am personally not a fan of the smell. I like other products in the Mario Badescu line, but this one isn't my favorite!
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
I mean first off can Mario products even be wrong? I don't think so. I love this stuff to dab on spots over night and I always wake up with any blemishes I had the day before; vanished. Mario products are some of my go to skin care products for any occasion!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?