BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
hayleigh g.
jackson
This product is so amazing. I got this product to get rid of stubborn pimples and now I can not stop using it. I bought mine from ulta and it was relatively inexpensive. The packaging was nothing special but it was professional. I recommend this product 100%!
Andie S.
Granada hills , CA
I enjoy using this treatment it helps my breakouts without completely drying out my skin. One thing I don't like is it leaves a white residue/cast even after washing it off in the morning. It's mainly meant for white heads but it helps all sorts of break outs.
samantha K.
White Pine , TN
for less than $20 the drying lotion isn't great!! It helped get rid of my pimples pretty much within two nights of using it. It definitely meet my expections & was not too pricy at all because it does last a long time. I will definitely buy this product again!
Christina R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Love this stuff but remember it doesn't work on all kinds of acne! It's meant for whiteheads and really does work well overnight to reduce them. If you try to use it on cystic acne or blackheads it won't do much if anything at all. Highly recommend it.
Karla L.
Goleta ca
Works amazing, better than any other product I've used. It definitely met my expectations, I heard so many things about if and I finally got my hands on it a month ago and was nice and gentle on my face I wold totally buy this product again. Worth the money.
Tara C.
Muncie, IN
this is the best overnight acne treatment I have ever used. it lives up to the hype and promises for sure. it comes in both a plastic or glass bottle that is of good size for the price. you can get it at Ulta or from the Mario Badescu site. will for sure buy again and again
Rebekah S.
Dunn, NC
Overnight need to get rid of a pimple rescue type of amazing. Like this makes my skin so amazing. Anytime I feel a breakout coming on or one has come in I put a small dab on it and go to bed and usually I wake up and it's so much smaller if not completely gone
Mackenzie R.
Madison, CT
I can't stress how much this has saved me! I use this lotion every night and it's my beauty secret! I bought this online and it came perfectly packaged! The product really met the hype I read online! I've already purchased it twice! Great overall product!
Alyse N.
This is a great spot treatment for a great price.  I use it when I feel a pimple coming or if it's already come up and by the time I wake up in the morning it is either gone or have significantly reduced in size.  I have repurchased this product and will continue to do so.
Danika K.
Tried it and it didn't work. It was upsetting because I heard it was amazing, but I guess not. Love the brand, but just the drying lotion didn't work for me. Has a tingling feeling, but nothing even worked. I wish it really worked because it is new and out of the box
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?