BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Sarah B.
Randolph, MA
Great product.  Seems to do a good job at clearing pimples in a shorter time than other spot treatments.  I believe it is a good value.  It doesn't rub off to much after it dries so it won't get all over your bedding.  Will definitely keep using.
Priscilla G.
Literally love these products so much. I was breaking our for some odd reason and I used the product and left it over night. I woke up washed it off and it literally dried out everything. I used it once more and it cleared everything I had. I love this product and use for emergency cases.
Nina C.
Hawthorne, NJ
When I purchased this product, the woman at Ulta swore up and down that it was a miracle product. I bought it and sure, it dries out pimples, but I didn’t see any significant change over night. If you are trying to get rid of a pimple fast I don’t think this is your miracle product.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
This product works fairly well, but only for Whitehead’s it won’t work on cystic acne. I also noticed that it leaves scarring after the pimple goes away. I would only recommend using this if you have a pimple you need to go away fast and you don’t care if it scars.
Taylor B.
This drying lotion is great for deep in zits. I think it helps a lot to prevent a zit from growing when you feel it starting to come. It’s not as effective with getting rid of an already large zit but does help to put on a zit after it has already been popped.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
This stuff is so strong. I bought it for tough to get rid of blemishes (cystic acne). I think it definitely helps. I use a Q-tip to apply. The bottle looks pretty small for the price but it lasts for a good amount of time. Once it dries, the smell disappears.
Steph V.
Teaneck, NJ
Love this for new breakouts! It’s So easy to apply, just use a q-tip. The only thing I hate is the smell. This products has a medicated smell to it that I hate because when I wake up the next morning I smell it on my hair, pillows and blankets that I can’t stand. Other than the sme, the product works!
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I was very weary about this product because it's so expensive for such a tiny bottle. However, I am very glad I ended up buying it because it is seriously a miracle worker! I put it on a big pimple and overnight it was pretty much gone. Definitely worth the money!
Maria P.
I loved this product! It works amazingly, I have oily skin and when I have a pimple I just apply it on, and it dries it really fast. I was really impressed by this product because most products I've tried from other brands don't work as well as this drying lotion.
Michelle R.
Chicago
I have never spent this much money for a OTC acne treatment. This does WONDERS. Its kind of unappealing when you put it on because you'll have pink/white spots all over your face. But it WILL reduce any new acne or whiteheads. The holy grail of acne products.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?