BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Fatima K.
I tried to love this product because everyone raves about it but it did not do much for me. It made my pimples swell up and then it took even longer than usual for them to go away. I’m not sure why it doesn’t work for me but I didn’t enjoy it.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
I love this product for when my skin is on the oilier side! It clears up my breakouts so quickly, it's insane! When it's dryer it's not something that I use on my problem spots.
Sausan I.
Columbia, MD
This stuff is magic! I use a q-tip and dab it on any pimples I have and it completely dries out the pimple in no time. Just make sure you use a new q-tip each time to keep the rest of the product bacteria free. It is a bit drying, which is its job, so just moisturize afterwards.
Sarah C.
Newport, RI
I can't believe I didn't use this product for so long. This brings my pimples either to a head within a few hours or flattens them right out. This is truly my miracle product. It has a slightly high price point, but it honestly lasts forever.
ItsAllieKat '.
Eagle mountain
For some reason my face started freaking out and breaking out. I finally found this baby and it has seriously helped so much. I spot treat any breakout at night and then wash it off in the morning and my pimple shrink down by alot with this.
Sarah H.
this product is a miracle worker for my acne spots. I put dots of it right on my breakout spots before I go to bed and by the morning time my acne is already better than before. DO NOT SHAKE the bottle, its supposed to stay separated and it will work wonders.
anael s.
San Diego
This smells like a hospital, first of all. And I don't like hospital smells. And it felt nice and cooling on my acne, but it made me break out more. I think it's way too overhyped, honestly. It only made my skin worse, and it's overpriced.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
This product smells very strong but it works very well. It dries up a blemish without totally drying out your skin. My fiancé and I are on our first bottle still, so a small bottle lasts a long time since we bought it about four months ago.
Danella M.
Windsor , ON
When I say best spot treatment for a pimple... I mean the best.. they have a new plastic bottle which I like better.. it's gentle on the skin.. apply at night.. wake up with that nasty blemish gone.. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I have multiple friends that swear by this stuff when a pimple comes up, but it’s never helped me! I will continue to use it just because of the price point and hope for something. Maybe it’s my skin type that it just doesn’t work well with.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?