BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Sabrina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This product is fantastic when you have a sneaky little monster that comes out of no where. It's pretty simple to use, reasonable price point and doesn't have an overwhelming smell. It didn't do that well on smaller pimples that where just forming, so that's why I took away one star. Also, you need to have your own q-tips in order to use this product.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
LOVE LOVE this stuff! It is a must have! There's a lot of products that claim to help with pimples but this one really lives up to its claims!!! I dap a small amount on a pimple that is swelled or fresh and when I wake up in the morning I am amazed at how this product shrinks it!! My pimples are nearly gone after about 2 days of dabbing this on them. I love this!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
This will literally slay your whole life and get rid of every annoying pimple and acne you may have! Every time I see a pimple rising, I place this and the next day it's already almost disappeared. So good and totally affordable for what it's worth.
Yazleen L.
Dried my blemishes over night and had them appearing smaller the next day ! Not pricey, highly recommend ! It comes in a small bottle so it's great for traveling and a little goes a long way so it will last you.
Kathy T.
Garden Grove, CA
This drying lotion is a miracle to all prone acne sufferers! People tend to use tooth paste to dry out their pimples and the oil, but the harsh chemicals aren't good for your skin! This is a perfect alternative for that! I apply it before I sleep to problem areas. The next morning the size of my blemish is reduced or it's totally gone! Miracle product!
Eva C.
This product is actually pretty good, it definitely shrinks the size of some pimples - really stubborn ones however, you might just have to wait out. It doesn't dry my skin out at all, which is great. It is a little expensive, but probably worth it.
Cristina R.
This is definitely a MUST have in your skincare routine whenever you have even the slightest breakout. Just dab this on any blemish overnight and you will notice any redness or swelling will diminish the next morning. The scent is a little strong when applying it but goes away once it dries, if you don't mind the smell it's such an amazing product!
Jenny Y.
I am still experiencing large breakouts on my cheeks even though I think I have my acne on control. This product is very effective in drying out any upcoming pimples without causing any other irritation. I learned that it's best to use this right when the pimples are coming/emerging out or it won't work as well! The smell is a little strong.
Jenifer N.
Wow. This. Product. Is. AMAZING. I purchased this on Amazon. And the first time I used it, it was mind blowing. I placed it on my acne and the next day, the pimple diminished. I was amazed. Make sure not to shake the bottle. The pink stuff is meant to be at the bottom. & sometimes Ulta.com offer a discount on Mario's product. Just be on the lookout
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Just gotten a sample of this like 3 days ago and it actually helps my acne! I suffer from bad breakouts that other face lotions just didn't seem to clear it up! I'm defiantly recommending this to everyone with acne like mine because it works amazingly! :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?