BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Rosemary G.
Raleigh, NC
Best remedy for deep blemishes. This was one of the first skin care products that I remember seeing in a magazine, touted as the zit zapper remedy of the stars. I was obviously keen to try it, and promptly ordered a bottle online. Drying Lotion is really good for those wince-inducing blemishes that are hiding deep below the surface of the skin,...
Jenifer N.
Wow. This. Product. Is. AMAZING. I purchased this on Amazon. And the first time I used it, it was mind blowing. I placed it on my acne and the next day, the pimple diminished. I was amazed. Make sure not to shake the bottle. The pink stuff is meant to be at the bottom. & sometimes Ulta.com offer a discount on Mario's product. Just be on the lookout
Cristina R.
This is definitely a MUST have in your skincare routine whenever you have even the slightest breakout. Just dab this on any blemish overnight and you will notice any redness or swelling will diminish the next morning. The scent is a little strong when applying it but goes away once it dries, if you don't mind the smell it's such an amazing product!
Rachel S.
Lake station , IN
Love! This stuff is great for a spot treatment. You just dip a cotton swab straight to the bottom (no shaking or stirring) then dab on pimples. Theyre noticeably smaller the next day without over drying or damaging skin!
Natasha L.
This is the only MB product I've used but it really works. It does exactly what it claims to: it dries out zits. It works on whiteheads but not on cystic acne, which wasn't super clear to me when I purchased it. You put it on with a q-tip and then it leaves a white dot on your skin, so it's definitely a use at night product. It can sting a bit if the skin is broken or the pores are open.
Alex S.
This stuff is awesome! There's no tricks or frills and the packaging is nice and simple. You don't shake it, you just stick a clean cotton swab in the pink liquid and apply it to your pimples. My boyfriend ended up stealing my bottle but that's fine since it really helps dry out his acne over night. It's now a part of his night time regime.
Mindy D.
Hampton
I purchased the  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion at my local Ulta. This is my go to treatment for hurting and stubborn acne spots. I have used this product for over 6 years now, and it has not failed me! Unlike other acne spot treatments I've tried, this product reduces the redness, size, and pain of acne spots. Highly recommend!
Misti R.
This is amazing! I don't have acne prone skin but when I do get a blemish, I put this in and by the next morning it is visibly much smaller or gone all together!
Lesley J.
This is sooo good for your skin! I love this so much 😊 it's super fast acting which is great! Any time I feel or see a little pimple coming on, I apply this on at night and by the morning there's no trace of anything! I totally recommend it 🤗
Jessica E.
The correct way to use this is; don't shake it, dip a Q-tip into it all the way to the bottom and gently apply to blemishes. I used this for a while for spot treatments and I found that it did help, however if you're going to use it at night, I don't recommend for someone who doesn't stay still while sleeping. It rubs off pretty easily (which means it isn't going to do much good) and it stains the heck out of sheets and pillowcases. I stopped using it because of that.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?